I made an inspiration board to help keep me focused on some of the things I'd like to do. Here is what it looks like:
Here's one of my favorites:
I need a lot of positive reinforcement!
I did a lot of squats earlier today. I'm trying to make up for lost days of exercising. We worked really hard out in the backyard last night. It doesn't look like it, though. :(
We did get three tomato plants transferred into pots. They are in the sun, but they did not transfer very well. I knew it would be a toss up, but hopefully they are just dealing with the shock and will come back. I'd sure like some tomatoes this year!
If you haven't signed up to bring something to the potluck...please do so ASAP. I need to know who is bringing what so G and I can finish our party planning. If you need to stay at my house and I haven't talked to you yet, call me or email me.
FYI - our bat party is open invite to all our friends. Please let us know if you'd like to come. Consider this your invite! (NO HOBOS!) :)


2 comments:
what is a sticky pudding?
It's a British toffee dessert thingy. I've never had one either!!! They have it at one of the farmers markets here in town. I need to get one, though! Shhhh...don't tell Mindy!
Post a Comment