I'm thinking around 4pm for the actual eating, but we can do it earlier...or later...or anytime after 12 noon. What do you say? Think? Feel? Want?
I'll just be happy to have everyone here, so I'm open to any suggestions. Let me know if you have any suggestions, questions, or concerns.
Also, I'll start us off with some grown-up drinks, too, if you'd like. Bloody Mary's, Cosmos, ice cold beers, and a TBA drink. :) There will also be tea, bottled water, and lemonade provided.
On a side note: Regan will be staying with G and I after the B.E. She is almost 7 (or is it 8? Good Lord they grow so fast!). We will be swimming and having lots of fun around Austin, so if you'd like to join us in any activity, come on! It'll be loads of fun!!! We like free and cheap activities where it's not too hot. :) If this sounds like your kind of time, then let's make plans!

Also, if you have a little one that would like to play with Regan, we can arrange a play date, too. She's a really sweet girl and SMART! But, I'm also pretty partial and biased. :) She has good manners and the cutest Texas accent you've ever heard. I'm sure she'll get tired of G and I. Her other cousins aren't coming down this week too like she's used to, so we'll have to find extra fun stuff to do. I'm sure a playmate for a bit on her trip here would be a fun thing.
Alright, we still need some sign-up info for potluck stuff. Any suggestions? Shannon? Ricky? Paul/Rose??? Bueller?? Bueller???
EDIT: G wants to know if we should cook some kind of meat, noting there is a severe lack of meat other than Dora's chicken. Dora will not shoulder that burden alone!!! :) So tell me what you'd like. A brisket? Elgin sausage? Hamburgers on the grill? ABSOLUTELY NOT HOT DOGS!!! barf-o. But we can do some kind of meat, too, just let us know. Soon. Ok. Thanks.
Andy - lemon blossoms; pasta salad; grown-up drinks (first round!)
G - brownies; cucumber salad; lemonade/tea/bottled water
Shannon -
Keli and Darrel -
Dora - Chicken adobo and ooey gooey pineapple cake (YEA!!!)
Paul and Rose -
Christina Hickox-
Ricky -
Cortney- chips/salsa
Misty and Ryan (maybe) -
Dusti and Chad (maybe) -


1 comment:
We visited friends in Austin over spring break. So I'd like to vote for Elgin sausage. Oh okay since I won't really be there I suppose I don't get a vote. Still YUM!
Post a Comment