I have lots of sore muscles and joints today. I go visit the Rheumatologist next week for a check-up. Hopefully this is just a temporary set back and I'll feel great later today. Either way, I'm not going to let it get in my way of having a fun time.
Today I need to do the following things:
- spot clean the carpets
- clean the aquariums and Betta bowl
- sweep/mop
- clean the ceiling fans
- finish the laundry
- dust downstairs
- clean lawn furniture
- make sure every thing is neat and tidy
- make dinner for tonight
- make shopping list for tomorrow
- give myself a much deserved pedicure!
I may try some fancy stuff with the pedicure. If I do, I'll let you all see. Who knows? Maybe my next job will be as a nail technician! :)
Or, a chef! Did you check out the Whip It Up link on the right (click on the picture)? This is going to be a lot of fun since I am trying lots of new recipes anyway. I'll be posting my results here on the blog so you can see how everything turns out. Sounds like fun to me!
If any of you have a recipe you'd like me to try out, please send it my way! I'd greatly appreciate it. AND, I'll probably share it with you, too! DOUBLE BONUS!
Well, this house STILL won't clean itself and I can't get these lazy cats to help me, so I'd better get to work. I hope you all have a great day and I look forward to seeing a lot of you tomorrow!


No comments:
Post a Comment