The Weekly Word Challenge will appear here every Tuesday (if I can remember!). Tell me what you think! I'd like to see what you come up with, too!
MYSTERY
and CHAOS
All photos are taken on my Canon Power Shot D750 Digital Elph. I haven't evolved into a professional camera yet. We have one, but I'm just learning. AND, I think it takes pretty alright pictures for what I'm doing.


7 comments:
Oh yay!
I'm so glad you decided to play along with us :)
It's really fun.
Welcome to our world! Be careful, it's addicting. You will find yourself thinking about next week's words all week *sigh* Everything you look at becomes a possible photo opportunity *double sigh*
And WHAT is that green stuff?
Welcome to the game.
Great pictures!
*Waving to my cyber buddy Raven*
The green is a pumpkin seedling emerging in our garden!
Wow, I love the new life of spring poking through the dirt!
Welcome to our craziness! :)
yay! welcome to wwc!
haha, i can't believe it didn't occur to me to take a picture of any of the MANY cable/cord tangles around my house for chaos.. good call.
Yay! I love having new players! Welcome to our chaos. ;)
Great use of the words. The last one is my favorite though. And how cool, I have the same camera.
Word Verification: twopm. Is it a sign? What's going to happen at two?
Post a Comment