Nope! I'm not channeling Oprah (in fact, as most of you know...I don't even like Oprah). I was searching for something and came across *several* Betty Rockers out there in the web-o-sphere. Not being one to copy cat or bring litigation for copyright infringement against myself, I have decided to distinguish myself from the other Betty's by adding the big "O". Take it how you'd like.
Does it stand for "Opal"?
Does it mean I'm celebrating my rich and well-documented Irish heritage? (GO COLQUHOUNS!)
Does it stand for "OH YEAH!" like the Kool-aide guy?
What does it mean??? The world may never know. But YOU should know it's there and if that means you need to change your blog/email/reader settings, please do so. That way we can stay in touch.
my new addy will be: http://theadventuresofbettyorocker.blogspot.com
Sometimes, just like Miley Cyrus, we have to change our names. I mean, I totally get it now.
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I'm here!
Post a Comment