Thursday, June 19, 2008

Taking a Break

I have been busy ALL day! Whew! Am I tired! Let's see if I completed my list:
  • spot clean the carpets - check
  • clean the aquariums and Betta bowl -yes! and the filter is broken on the aquarium :(
  • sweep/mop - check
  • clean the ceiling fans -check
  • finish the laundry - NEVER!!!
  • dust downstairs - check
  • clean lawn furniture - nope
  • make sure every thing is neat and tidy - sort of
  • make dinner for tonight - check
  • make shopping list for tomorrow - check
  • give myself a much deserved pedicure! - CHECK!!!
  • ALSO: vacuumed under the couch cushions, cleaned the couch leather, watered the garden, harvested the cucumbers, talked nice to the tomato transplants (shhh...they look sick!), took a shower, cleaned the kitchen AGAIN, did the dishes, change linens on all the beds, cleaned up more cat sick, and dyed a dish towel with beet juice. I KNOW!!! It's going to be sooo cute!
I also tried to do some things with my blog today name-wise, and almost ended up totally screwing it up not once, but twice! I am sooo glad I only messed it up once. It's a pain to re-do it all. But I think we are all set now and going the way we should be.

Tomorrow our company arrives, so I won't be on the computer much this weekend. I'll post lots of Bat Extravaganza pics for your enjoyment next week. Until then, I hope you have a fantastic weekend!

No comments: