Tuesday, July 15, 2008

WWC

The WWC may or may not be happening this week due to very unfortunate circumstances with our host Tink. Please keep her family in your prayers. I want to go ahead and post mine anyway. I'll use them if we start back up at this point. The words are Sign and Graffiti.

GRAFFITI:


GRAFFITI wouldn't post under SIGN for some reason, so you get GRAFFITI first. It's WAY more interesting anyway. This is a picture from the inside of one of the old missile silos around Abilene. This particular one is in Oplin. We used to go down into these abandoned silos when we were teenagers and drink, spray paint (I never did that, but I know people who did!), and in general, hang out. Mind you, the drop is anywhere from 130-185+ feet straight down into water. How are we all still alive today? And why aren't we all having to use this route?
l
l
l
V
SIGN:

This is a sign that we saw on our way to visit the capitol. I was hoping we could use this path, too, even if we weren't in wheelchairs. It took us around trees, over curbs, over broken sidewalk, and into the street before FINALLY getting us into the crosswalk where you couldn't really tell if a care was coming over the hill or not. If I were in a wheel chair, I'd find another path!



No comments: