Monday, September 29, 2008

Praha here we come!!!





We are officially going to Prague for Christmas - New Year!!! I could not be any happier!!!! I am going to have to amend my birthday wishlist to include winter-friendly items. I need a good pair of walking boots (? - snow proof?) a decent coat, a good hat and scarf and gloves, and...uhm....what else....and some thermal underwear! lol!!! And lots and lots of money. Of course. Travel isn't cheap, you know.

I can't wait! I can't wait! I can't wait!

We leave Dec 19th and come back Jan 2nd.

Prague Christmas Markets
and another picture of them
and another picture of them.

Prague Castle in Winter

The Vltava river crosses the Bohemia, South to North and merges with the Elbe. This river crosses Prague and is bridged by Charles Bridge.


I need to study up on my Czech history so I'll know what I want to see and what I am seeing when I see it. If you have any suggestions or travel tips...pass them my way. I've never been to Europe and at this point and somewhat overwhelmed. We have a little less than three months to prepare. Whew! It'll go by fast. Ok, I'm off to Google winter in Prague.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, I am so happy for you and so jealous!!!

I have scarves if you want to borrow.

Anonymous said...

i think prague is my dream city. i think you should take me instead of g. haha. love, mindybelle