Thursday, February 5, 2009

25 Things I Hate

Just to balance out all this goody-goody grace :)

1. The feel of wooden spoons in my hands. It literally sends shivers up my spine and gives me goosebumps.

2. Spit. I have "mouth water", and therefore never have to deal with spit from my own body.

3. OPK - Other Peoples Kids - enough said.

4. People that drive slow in the fast lane. MOVE IT!

5. People who think they can get away with sneaking 15 items into the 10 items or less line. I'm calling you out. Don't try it in front of me.

6. Lima beans. They are the Devil's ear wax. Don't eat them.

7. People who let dogs lick them in the mouth. That's disgusting.

8. When people quiz you to prove they are smarter than you or know more than you do about something you SHOULD know something about, but probably don't. Like "Do you know what the first song ever recorded by the Smiths was? It was before so-and-so was in the band when they were all teenagers back in wherever." or "Do you know how many miles it is to the moon?" pffff. Whatever.

9. Hobos.

10. When people talk about you in a foreign language right in front of you. So rude!

11. Daytime TV.

12. Scary movies. I can't watch them. I am a chicken.

13. Wang Chung

14. The ladies in my office who frequently exclude me from potlucks and stuff. I don't want any of their food anyway (could be nasty or from roach infested house...did they even wash their hands?????) but it's the thought that counts, you know.

15. People who let animals poop wherever and then don't pick it up. SHAME ON YOU!

16. Loud, crappy music from busted-ass car stereos...usually rap but sometimes Tejano. Get the speakers fixed if you are going to have it that loud. Otherwise, you look (and sound) like a tool.

17. dirty feet

18. cherries

19. pantyhose (but I like tights)

20. Anything touching my butt-crack. KEEP OUT! THIS MEANS YOU!

21. When I go find something and it's not there....like Rock of Love Tour Bus on the DVR or my immunization folder or my 2007 taxes

22. The people at weflyhome.com DO NOT EVER BOOK WITH THESE BOZOS. Seriously. They have screwed up my credit card multiple times. Charged me for FOUR tickets now when it should have only been two. Put administrative fees on my card that never should have been there. Haven't credited my card back in a timely fashion and only did so after I called...and then not even for the full amount. Blame most of it on Lufthansa. Portray themselves to BE part of Lufthansa when actually they are just a travel agency. No one speaks English very well and no one ever calls you back. They always say "OK, very good. We'll call you back." I'm still waiting on one girl to call me back who took a lunch break in October. She must be one hungry girl! ugh. I learned my lesson!

23. Authority figures

24. Factory farms

25. Body odor....take a freakin' bath...wash with soap...put on some cologne/perfume. You can even get it at the dollar store. BUT STOP STINKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No one wants to smell your nast.

BONUS:
26. People who won't speak up.

27. DUMB PEOPLE. Stop being stupid already.

No comments: