Daily Grace:
1. coffee I didn't have to make
2. red, pointy-toe flats
3. not having to use a sick day today even though I really feel sick
4. bagels and strawberry cream cheese
5. the desk drawer that my assistant FINALLY organized! :)
^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^
I think I am truly ill. I kept tasting blood (literally, not figuratively) all day yesterday. Now my throat is super sore. I don't think it's from my sinuses, although with my crazy sinuses, you never know. I don't ever really know I'm sick until I'm really sick (thank heavens for minimal nasal congestion!!!) I *think* I ran fever all night. I was very very warm to the touch. I checked it this morning and the thermometer read 98.0 but I felt more like 108! (<---ok, maybe a little dramatic license there, but I did feel feverish) So sore throat and maybe a fever. Strep? Probably. If it gets worse, I am doctor bound for sure. I'm pooped today. Just flat worn out.
Well, I have to go. Stupid people...again. ugh.
Friday, February 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment