Grace in small things:
1. A warm, fuzzy sweater
2. A pen disguised as a flower
3. bagels with strawberry cream cheese
4. More coffee in the thermos
5. Liquid Paper
**************************
So I actually watched "Lost" last night...on the night it came on. That means I am officially UP TO DATE and current and in with the in crowd! We can all discuss it now...together...openly. :)
I am NOT up-to-date on American Idol or Rock of Love Tour Bus. :( But they are patiently awaiting me on the DVR.
I am ready for the weekend. I'll be busy, but in a good way. I have lots of things going on project-wise that I am ready to tackle. Some of YOU might actually benefit from these projects, too. It's a nice thought, isn't it? :) :) :)
I ordered Dusti's baby shower invites yesterday, so we can check that off my list. I did talk to someone about investing all my riches, so we can check that off my list, too. I don't think that'll be back on my list for a LONG TIME. Tori's vows are my project for today which will take only a few minutes. And I'm going to wait on finding an allergy doctor until I talk to my rheumatologist which I'll talk to after I see ANOTHER doctor this afternoon. whew. It makes me tired just thinking about it. But I'm kicking ass on that list!
I better get busy....you know...like I'm doing something important. Hope you all have a good day. Take plenty of vitamin C. The flu is hitting hard and late this year here in the ATX.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment