Monday, March 23, 2009

60/365

Today I sort of have the blahs. I don't know what it is. I still need a boost in my meds, maybe. We'll see. I'm not quite there yet, but I'm so close! :) Feeling much better about things in general, but there are still certain aspects that I have no answers on and don't know whether I'll know until they are right in my face and too late to make any prep ahead of time. I hate not being informed. It's not right, esp when you are involved. Everything about your life is involved. It is a very helpless feeling. *le sigh*

I am bruising all over the place, too. Not sure about that one. Could be the not eating; the lupus; maybe I'm anemic. Ah, who knows. Leukemia???? That'd be perfect!!!!

Grace in small things:
1. that I only have 2 1/2 more hours to work today
2. dinner invite from my sweet friends
3. my allergies seem to have subsided
4. picking up bassinet sheets for my sister!
5. realizing my appointment is TOMORROW and NOT today, like I did last week! :) This new calendar is messing with me!

Blitter: I need a beer.

Hope you all have a pleasant afternoon.

No comments: