I have been having a good day so far. I have been incredibly tired over the past few days, though. INCREDIBLY TIRED. I am going to have to go to bed early tonight. I'm old. And tired. Did I mention that? It's the Alzheimer's kickin' in. What?
I hate Middle School school nursing. Just FYI. My assistant does, too. We want OUT. O - U - T OUT. 2 pregnant middle schoolers is two too many for me. EXACTLY the reason I didn't want to deal with it. Too much for me to handle. I mean, I deal with it as part of my job, but it's so hard to see babies having babies and then the (grand)parents being super excited about it! Like "Well done!" I mean, really!
I really want to get into the process serving stuff ASAP. I am ready to dive in and get some papers done. Travis has been working super hard on getting some business stirred up for himself and I have done some, too. No hits yet for me, but I'm working on it. I plan to hit up some attys offices this week or next with some price sheets and business cards. If you need some papers served, let me know! Also, if you need anything notarized or want to get married, I can do that, too! :) T-shirts, anyone???? Can you tell how much I DON'T want to do nursing anymore???? :) :) :)
Grace in small things:
1. Watching the bats at dusk from my patio
2. spending a lot of time looking at paper - I really like office supplies
3. being able to name a lot of fonts - I don't know how I remember them...they just sort of stick. I'm like an idiot savant about them!
4. shared lasagna
5. getting all my office stuff organized so it's easy to access! :)
Blitter: I am going to drink some more coffee and stare out the window at traffic for a bit. It's a cloudy day. Gray and overcast. I was going to pay some bills online, but I can't remember any of my freakin' passwords.
I hope you all have a good day. Stay dry if it's supposed to rain in your neck of the woods. We may get some today, but looks good for tomorrow and Thurs. YAY! Rain boots! :) I LOVE my rain boots! Thanks, Mom!
EDIT: IT'S RAINING NOW!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment