Wednesday, March 25, 2009

62/365

I feel like today has stretched on for hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours. I've done a lot of stuff today, too. Usually that makes the time go by faster. Maybe I'm working at light speed or something. SH!T!!!! This sucks.

I worked a little more on my process service stuff last night. That was good. I had a very busy day yesterday - work all day, therapy (she held me over a little extra yesterday), make dinner, work some more. I am planning on hitting it hard again this afternoon...that is, after I go pick up my Rx's and such. I really want to make some good contacts and see if I can't stir up some business.

Grace:
1. finalizing plans with Stacie
2. watching hard work pay off
3. the little green anole that lives on the patio
4. reading Dora's tweets
5. making a pretty good lasagna last night - at least, I thought it was tasty! :)

Blitter: people have been in the bathroom all morning long. I think my bladder is going to explode. And it's the Nurse's/Office Personnel bathroom. There aren't that many of us. Somebody is letting in outsiders!!!! Muggles in the WC! YIKES!

It's supposed to rain this afternoon and evening, so get out your umbrellas and rain boots! I have mine with me and I'm pretty stoked about 'em as always. Stay dry and warm and happy. :) I'm feeling pretty darn good. Tired, but darn good! :) :) :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They have some new ones at Cavendar's that look like cowboy boots, with tattoo's. Very cool. When I saw them I told Randy that you would love those. I'm glad you enjoy the one's we got you, though.
Love you