Well, it's still raining here. Misting, actually. We got some marble-sized hail in Cedar Park yesterday. I posted it on my Facebook page. I'll post it here, too, later on. If I can figure out how to do it! :) Not having MY computer sucks. :( I mean, I like having A computer, of course, and am very grateful, it's just hard not having my pics and programs and such.
This weather is making my head hurt. I feel like I'm going to have a migraine. I should have brought extra medicine with me today. :(
Grace:
1. we didn't get hail damage
2. we are getting some MUCH needed rain
3. I am continuing to make progress in many areas...that feels really good
4. one more day until Friday!
5. I made it to work EARLY today! :) go me! go me! go me!
Blitter: I slept a whole lot better last night. I still didn't want to get up in the morning, but I needed the rest. I went to bed early and I feel much better today.
Stay dry and safe today! We are supposed to get more afternoon thunderstorms. Don't forget your umbrellas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment