I was in a funk yesterday and didn't do anything. Literally. I took a shower and sat. That was about it. Then I slept in. I think it's the upping the meds that's making me feel so tired. Or the vitamin deficiency. or the lupus. or the thyroid disorder. or the depression. or the weather. or god knows what the eff else. I feel better today, although I did manage to sprout a nice cropping of pimples on my chin...like 7. ALL THIS MORNING! And I was thinking how clear my skin had been these past few weeks. I did wear make-up two days in a row, though and that usually does it! Sensitive skin. meh. When am I going to be to old for pimples????
Rain-hail-sun-rain-sun-fog-rain-sun.
Travis finally got to serve some papers doing the process serving. I think that is super cool! I'm really excited to do my first one, but nobody has called me back yet (about an actual job- I mean, I've had a few calls saying "we'll put you in our files" but that's it). I am still marketing and need to get out and do some face-to-face, one-on-one type of marketing. It's hard to do when you are stuck behind a desk all day. But I've been faxing out and making follow-up calls. I am hoping to really hit it hard this summer so I can have a good clientele built up. We'll see how it goes. I think Travis has done a great job so far.
WILL THIS SCHOOL DAY EVER END??????
So what's everyone doing this weekend? I have Saturday night free and Sunday as Travis is working his shift in Dallas. So, let me know if you are up for going out or hanging out. I might just be able to drag myself out of the apt. now that I'm feeling much better, that is, barring any hail storms that knock out windshields and door handles, etc. I do have to clean the apt., but other than that, I think I'm good. :)
Grace:
1. RAIN!
2. I don't have to work tomorrow
3. SUNSHINE!!!!
4. text messages from California
5. someone who does the laundry, takes out the garbage and recyclables, washes dishes, and cooks dinner. And no, it's NOT me! THANK YOU! I can't say it often enough, but you do so much. Thank you, thank you, thank you. And you always smell nice, too. That's a bonus. :)
BONUS: 6. a good friend going on a first date and telling me about it. :) that was really awesome! :) :) :) thanks for your confidence.
Blitter: I want to blow this popsicle stand and start my weekend already! I'm bored. And tired. And sorta whiny. Maybe I have Spring Fever! :)
Friday, March 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment