GOOD SATURDAY TO YOU ALL! I'm freezing my ass off! BRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's a chilly mo-fo down here in the ATX. And WINDY! My allergies are on HIGH right now. The mold from the post-rain always gets me. And the wind brings new allergy friends to come and play. I also am sick at my stomach today. I think it was the lunch I ate, but I'm not sure. Trav was sick last night, but we don't know if it's a bug or the food. It tasted ok...so....who knows. :)
NO SPOILERS: I watched Twilight last night. It was alright. Not exactly like the book, but I won't give away anything for those of you who haven't seen it. I FINALLY finished with the first book the other night, so the timing was excellent. Keli, you can officially have it back. It's been to Europe, you know. :) A well traveled book. It's a little rough around the edges now, so I'll buy you a new one if you want. And hey, can I borrow the other ones? :) :) :)
Today has been full of a bunch of bull crap, but that is better left unwritten.
Grace:
1. used tire company that is open on Saturday afternoon
2. internet access when you need it from far away
3. making new contacts
4. being smarter than the average bear
5. not vomiting
Blitter: I'm going to go outside.
Saturday, March 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment