Sunday, March 29, 2009

...and also

I hate being ignored. It's rude. It's disrespectful. And when it's intentional, it's hurtful and punishing. Being busy is one thing. But ignoring someone is something completely different.

Sometimes I just don't understand how some people think. What's good for the goose...you know. And I am certain I just had a discussion Friday evening about "punishing" someone when you are mad and how bad that is (me being the recipient of this discussion) and how you shouldn't do that. How that's not how people should treat each other if they love each other. And although sometimes it was brought to my attention that I DO do that, it's a defense mechanism...I can see that now. And promising to work on those things apparently isn't the answer. But what can I do but that? Promise to work on being a better me? I don't know.

What is the issue here??? I guess I'm more of a forgive and forget kind of person. Amy always tells me that I'm the most forgiving person she's ever met. Even my therapist said she is shocked that I can forgive so many people (ex's and others who have done some pretty shitty things to me in my life) and still have a pretty good outlook about things. My Neanie always said, "Love the person...not their ways." I know that wasting time being miserable isn't good for anyone. But trying to make it better IS good. But I can't try alone. I can't do it by myself. It takes two to work on things. To understand and compromise. One isn't enough.

I guess that is a lot to ask right now. I don't know.

Still frustrated. And ignored. :(

Oh yeah, P.S. I did go to Wal-Mart. At least this one is pretty nice. And there are LOTS of registers open.

No comments: