Today I am frustrated. I'm bored. I'm lonely. And my left side hurts. A lot. Damn it. My phone keeps acting up, which is frustrating, too. I shut it off, and then waited, then turned it back on. Must be T-Mobile issue or something. Or, since they did something with my BB service the other day...could be that. Who knows?! STOP DOUBLE TEXTING DAMN IT! STOP ACCESSING THE INTERWEBS WHILE YOU'RE ON THE TABLE! dang.
I was headed to Walmart, but my stomach hurt, so I turned around and came back home. I have to make another attempt here soon. I got the planter for the rosemary, but on the patio it sits. Waiting. Like me.
ughh.
I hate being all alone on the weekends. I look forward to them so much, since I don't have to deal with work. But then, they are bittersweet as I am alone. :( I need a better way.
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment