Thursday, April 2, 2009

70/365

Well, my lucky streak on Parmer ended this morning. I hit almost every light. :( But I still made it to work on time, despite the lights and the rain. :) I normally am a very punctual person and being late is sooo rude! I hate it! It shows that you think your time is more important than anyone else's. NOT TRUE. And it's discourteous to your co-workers, as well, if we are talking about a work situation.

I have had an incredibly busy morning but am finally getting caught up on my paperwork/reports, etc. I feel like it ought to be 11 a.m. and yet.... it's not. :(

I didn't sleep very well last night, so I'm pretty tired today. I am getting more and more frustrated with my current situation every day. The lack of respect for me as a person, not even as a girlfriend/person in a relationship, but as a person in general, is hard to over come. I know he doesn't see it that way. I don't think he ever will. We both have very different views on how it's ok to treat people, respect people, deal with issues. I wish we could find a way to work through those things without a ton of finger pointing. I know we can get along just fine. We have for many months. Things were really good and I was very happy. Now, not so much. I feel like I cross his invisible rule boundaries all the time and have no idea until it's WAY too late and all that bottled up little stuff explodes. We don't talk much anymore. I miss that, too. I'm just really in a difficult state right now and wish that things could back to being better for everyone. (this is NOT meant to trash anyone...just me getting some feelings out in the open...off my chest)

Grace:
1. the ruffles on my shirt today
2. Aveeno lotion
3. no school next Friday!
4. having friends I can talk to on a regular basis who STILL listen to all my woes. I love you guys.
5. COFFEE! Today, it's my life saver.

anti-grace:
1. messing up my three-day, light-free streak on Parmer
2. having my stomach growl at inappropriate times
3. wishing I could ditch this joint and go have a beer and ciggy
4. parents who won't come pick up their sick kids
5. not being informed, once AGAIN, about decisions that affect me, my home, my personal time.

Blitter: time for more coffee. Thank you striped thermos. I love you, too.

No comments: