Friday, April 3, 2009

71/365

I got my lucky Parmer No Lights streak back this morning! :) WOO HOO!!!! I didn't even hit the light to turn onto Parmer by my apt. GO ME!!! I zoomed to work!

I have been really busy this morning. Lots of drama in the health room. But what's new, eh? I think I'm just about all caught up for a bit. Now I can relax a few seconds and recover.

Grace:
1. GO PARMER GREEN LIGHTS GO!
2. coffee I didn't have to make - I am always thankful for that
3. a party invite out of the blue - :) I'm pretty stoked
4. having a leisurely afternoon planned
5. only 9 more weeks of school left!

anti-grace:
1. having the plans we made disregarded
2. having my feelings disregarded
3. being deleted from BB msgr. - does that mean we broke up? hahahaha
4. the blatant dishonesty in the face of the arrogant self-righteousness
5. secret plans that don't involve me

Blitter: I'm ready to be off work. I am ready for the weekend. Like REALLY ready in a good way. For the first time in a while, I'm actually looking FORWARD to the weekend for reasons other than not having to go to work! :) Yay me! Progress is good.

No comments: