Sugar Ray is still coughing and wheezing. He is taking his meds like a champ though...with a little encouragement and Pupperonis. :)
I fell asleep on the couch last night and woke up at 3:30 a.m. Couldn't go back to sleep. So, I've been surfin' the web and chillin' with Sugar Ray. He is so cute! :) :) :)
I got a coffee table yesterday for $20. Seriously. It is exactly like the one Trav and I had but about $120 cheaper! :) I am so stoked. I love that coffee table.
I put several more items on Craig's List yesterday. Still trying to get some extra cash to pay bills. I have a black leather computer chair, 17" flat screen computer monitor, sub woofer system for your computer (ROCK ON!), Radio Shack RF Modulator, misc mice/keyboard stuff, a few kitchen items (Isaac Mizrahi towels with bright flowers, napkin holder), my old computer desk CHEAP! If you want to buy any of this crap, let me know. I'd be more than happy to get rid of it. I need to sell/get rid of it all before my housewarming party on the 11th.
I went out last night and saw my friend Laura who is visiting from up north. Dora and I met up with her and Becky at El Mercado. Then we went and saw Jeremy. It was so good to see him. He always makes me smile. And I even got a marriage proposal last night! LOL!!!! It was good times.
My plans for today are:
-do the dishes (you wouldn't believe it!)
-laundry
-bathe (not necessarily in that order)
-clean house
-maybe lounge poolside
Sounds fun, huh? :)
I hope you all have a good day!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment