HOLA! This year is flying by...for me at least. I can't believe we already half way through September. Seems like I just got back from Prague! Crazy!!! I guess that means I'm getting older. LOL!
I have a new addition to my little apt. Her name is Indie and she is a five year old grey kitty cat. She has a pretty sad background. No abuse or anything, though. Her former owner developed meningitis three weeks after moving to Texas. Indie has been alone in the house for three months, with only short visits by the owner's daughter Jo Ann. The daughter's family has bad cat allergies and asthma so they couldn't take Indie in. Nobody really wants an older cat, so they had a hard time trying to find her a home. Indie was about to go to a shelter when I saw her bio on Craig's List. Now she is living it up Cedar Park style! She is a purr machine and has a sassy attitude. She's great! Win win for us. I miss Sugar Ray, but I have to think there was a reason I had him for such a short time. Get him healthy and then to his forever home. I know he is being well taken care of.
Work is going well. We have a Nurse's meeting this afternoon and I may be given some additional responsibilities to help the program. I am not used to having so much free time at work and it drives me nuts! I'm used to having two to three schools to deal with, so only having one....I run out of things to do. And I can't surf the web all day, unfortunately....ACCESS DENIED! :) So I am trying to do other things to help make the program a more successful one.
I think I have pink eye. I woke up with my left eye all grody. I'll keep you updated on that hot mess.
Well, it's early, but I have lots to do this a.m. before I head off to work. Hope you all have a great day!
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
As always your twin in illness, I have pink eye. Contaminated make-up. UGH.
Post a Comment