Wednesday, October 14, 2009

GOLLY!

It has been almost a month since I posted. Totally not acceptable. Work is going really well and I am doing all sorts of projects to keep me busy. I came home early today w/a terrible stomach ache, but feel pretty good right now. Hopefully the worst of it is over.

I had a very nice birthday. Very relaxed. Travis bought me a DVD player and Mom bought me some new shoes. Can't beat that!!! Everyone at work wished me a happy birthday and they made a cake for me. Mom did, too. FINALLY! LOL!!!! J/K Not too many presents, but then again, I don't really need much. Just spending time with the people I love is the best present ever. Keli and family came down and Dusti/Chad/Cash came over, too. It was really nice. OH! And Gommy and Ralph. Can't forget them! We ate ribs and visited and had a great time watching football. I wish we all lived closer so we could do it all the time.

The kids are still coming by my office and yelling through the door "HAPPY BIRTHDAY NURSE!" or "HAPPY BIRTHDAY MS. CHURCH!!!!" It is so cute. They are as excited as if it were THEIR birthday! :) hahaha

Thanksgiving is coming up and it's going to be sooooo much fun! There will be about a "Brazilian" people at Mom's house. Not too many are coming for Christmas, but Turkey Day ought to be totally crazy fun! Here's who's coming:
ME!
Mom and Randy
Keli, Darrel, Cody, Regan
Hope, Jordan, Jordan, Ethan, Rylee, Miranda
Gommy and Ralph
Monte, Deb, Hiromi
Monica and Steve
Dusti, Chad, Brynn Cash
Tori and Jason (HOPEFULLY Kierstyn)
BJ and Angela
Devin, Traci, Little Aunt Tori
maybe Danny, Kelley, and Brian (probably at some point!)
and WHO KNOWS WHO ELSE WILL SHOW!!!! You just never know around my mom's house!

And most of us are staying w/Mom and Randy....so that ought to be fun! Just like Christmas, but w/o the presents!

HOWEVER....we do get fried turkey....so you won't hear any complaints from me! :)

Well, I am feeling kind of sick again, so I'm going to go for now. I will do better in updating my blog. PROMISE! Love you all!

No comments: