Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sunday

I feel sorta yucky today. My stomach has been giving me problems since last week. It's coming in waves now and not all the time, so I think that's an improvement.

It is a beautiful day today! I decided to sit on my patio and write this morning while I'm doing the laundry and dishes. I wish the cat could clean....it'd give her something to do while I'm at work. :)

I think my computer connection is running, but my network I created is missing. I don't understand it. I need a computer guru to come to my rescue!!!

Today I am going to try to get all my pics off MySpace and then delete my acct. I never use it anymore. I rarely am on Facebook either. I guess I just kind of want to be off the radar for a bit....or something. I don't know.

Well, that's really it for today. I haven't been doing much but napping and watching TV. I hope you all had a good weekend and have a great week!

No comments: