Today I set my goal to walk for at least 30 minutes. I did so! I walked about 1 1/2 miles and burned 112 calories. Not that that will help with my margarita/chips/salsa/queso consumption last night, but it's a start!
I am pretty tired today. Working out and the cat not letting me sleep has taken its toll. :) I'm old. But I'm trying.
There are some people here painting the apts. One guy is singing in Spanish. All I can understand is something about "numbers". Not very helpful. And he doesn't have a good voice. STFU! :)
Really not much going on. Just getting prepared for Thanksgiving at Mom's. I am soooo excited about it! Everyone should be there (Christmas is going to be small this year), so it'll be good times. Karaoke, games, food, family, chaos! What's more fun than that!!!
Well, I am going to log off for now. I need to start cleaning this apt and take a shower. Hope you all have a great weekend!
Saturday, November 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment